Wednesday, June 20, 2007

So today I got a new job at WORLDMARKET. i'm going to be the early moring stocker, which, means that I'll be going to work very early in the morning and be in the store almost alone. Me and my MP3 player are going to be getting down and inventing some pretty sweet dances. For those of you wondering, this has brought my job so far to a robust 19...as far as I can count anyway. If you can think of any obscure jobs I've had that I may have forgotten please try to help me out. Let's see if I can get to 20!

P.S.
do we have a for sure count for the river?

P.S.S.
Lee why don't you try actually committing to something 100% instead of this pussy 65ish% shit you always pull before you don't do something? Burn.

4 Comments:

At 4:17 PM , Blogger adam said...

i'll give you this much:
logan, taylor, erica, zane, justin, becca, and i are all 100% going.

that being said:
amy, patrick, darrin, codi, greta, benny, lee and you have not officially said yes.

now for your post, do blow jobs count, because i've seen...wait, i haven't seen anything (our little secret, remember)

 
At 8:29 PM , Blogger Zane said...

Tyler, you bringing the ball and chain (Amber)to the river with ya? Please don't bring an actual ball and chain! and let me think of a job that would be "20"....ok how about official seasoning salt taste tester? i think you did that a mama ritas as a side job while working for mama and her ritas

 
At 10:52 AM , Blogger Lee said...

Try not to get fired from this one. How's that for a burn?

 
At 9:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to see a list of all of these jobs. (Becca)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home